LiFe iN FiR@'s WorLd!!

November 19, 2008

my 1st entry!!! ;p

assalamualaikum n hello to all!! welcome to my blog.. cehh.. bukn main lagi formall punyer ayat.. bajet ramai nk bukak blog nie r yek.. *monolog dgn diri sndri sebentar* hehehe.. anyway,like i said b4 welcome 2 my blog... 1st of all i want to thank afifah,my cuz n fariza,my hauzmate to inspire me writing dis blog.. *aceeeehhh.. nie kne mintak komisen sbb promote depa nie* ;p i'm kinda bilangual so juz bear wif it as i'll change from one language 2 another.. hehehe.. ;p in dis blog u'll hear me raving bout anything,everything bout my life yg xde r interesting sgt pun... my only rutin is manga,anime n surfing da net.. not dat i dun hav anything else to do.. it's juz dat i'm too lazy to do anything.. i'll juz lie down on my bed n surfing 24/7.. hehehe..

i'll hav to admit dat i am an anime n manga freak.. not dat compatible wif my current studies huh? hehe.. although,now i'm doing medic*alwiz thinking wut da heck i'm doing in dis course*,i still cant get dis addictive side of mine out from my system.. hehehe.. i sumtimes think dat dis side of mine kinda annoyed sum people in my life.. sori guyzz.. cant help it.. ;p
anyway,wut i'm trying to say is i am wut i am,wut u see is wut u get.. so deal it!!! hehehe... ;p
dats all 4 today... mayb i'll keep quiet bout dis blog 4 a while.. hehehe.. ;p bye 4 now!! ;p

4 Comments:

Blogger fariza azwa muhibah said...

aaa..finally!
haha. mane mungkin aku kasik ko komisen. same2 saye ucapkan kepade cik fira leena.
btw, troskan memblogging eh. caiyok!

19 November, 2008 16:11  
Blogger fira leena said...

hehehe.. ala.. komisen chicken ball udah cukup bg sy.. asalkn bukan yg kosng kat tgh r... hehehe... ;p

19 November, 2008 17:02  
Blogger nontampaltampal said...

hello dearie....
hehe,, mari link!

bila balek msia?
ifah habes exam sabtu ni..

miss u..
lps ni bleh la tau fira mcmana kt sana..

19 November, 2008 20:53  
Blogger fira leena said...

hehee.. my dear cuz... ;p fira mayb blk dlm tgh bln disember kot.. tue pun xsure lg.. ikut r kalo fira ulang paper ke x... hehehe... ;p
anyway,gud luckkk in exam!! n insyaallah fira cuba update blog slalu.. hehe.. tp ntah r ape fira merapu nnt.. ntah2 pnh dgn review anime n manga je kot.. hehehe.. ;p
hepi2 alwizz!!! ;p

19 November, 2008 21:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home