LiFe iN FiR@'s WorLd!!

December 16, 2008

20 quesss from fariza!! *tagged* ;p

1. What's your ambition?
-hmmm..... conquer da world??? ;p honestly,i dun really hav a concrete ambition in my life... i juz want to b a gud person n daughter n also try to improve myself in every aspect in my life.. ;p hehehe.. ;p

2. Who is more important for you. friend or boy/girl friend?
hehehe... equally important to me... but now,since i dun any boyfren,so my frenzz r more important...

3. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
none... but i alwiz think wat would people react if i die.. hehehe.. ;p

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
hehehe.... according to da situation... i am very nervous talking in public but i can overcome it if i hav enough preparation... ;p but i juz follow da flow.. dats my motto.. ;p

5. How many babies do you want?
- 4 mayb... 2 boys n 2 gurls.. jz nice.. ;p

6. Favourite perfume/fragrance?-
-none... i juz wear any perfume dat smells nice to me.. ;p

7. What's your goal for this year?-
-not to fail in any paper... huhuhuhu.. ;p

8. Do you believe in eternity love?-
-mayb.. i am a romantic type... hehehe.. ;p where r u my prince?? hehehe.. ;p

9. What's a perfect partner to you?-
-sumone who understands me n accepts me 4 who i am.. ;p
-likes to make me laugh n caring... hehehe.. ;p
-can guide me.. sumone dat i can depend on... ;p

10. What feeling do you love most?-
-when i found anime n manga dat i like... at dat time u'll see my widest smile eva.. hehehe.. ;p

11. What is your bad habit?-
-MALAS... huhuhu... ;'(

12. Is there anything you want to tell people that hates you? Is there?
-if there's sumone dat hates me,i wanna tell them dat i'm sorry if i hurt u guyz in anyway i can whether i'm aware of it or not... n i am wut i am n wut u c is wut u get... i cant pleaze everyone around me.. hehehe.. ;p

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?-
-yupyup.. very much in fact.. cuz i felt how it was to b without frenz.. so now,i am trying to keep my frenship as close as i can n really cherished it... hehehe.. ;p

14. Describe yourself?
-read da tagged b4 dis.. hehehe.. ;p

15. What do you crave the most currently?-
-roti canai,nasi lemak dpn sekolah,cheese cake... hehehe.. ;p

16. What's currently on your mind?-
-hmmm.... bile r result nk kuar semua sekali so dat i can buy tiket blk umah.. huhuhu... ;p

17. What would you really like to do, like right now?-
-i want to dload manga from mangatraders... hehehe.. ;p

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?-
-10 years from now= 30 years old... hmmmm... a lovely wife n doctor perhaps???

19. What do you hate the most?-
-A**S,smoking,n world without internet.. hehehe.. ;p

20. Who else do you want to answer these?
-anyone who read dis post.. muahahahhaha... ;p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home