LiFe iN FiR@'s WorLd!!

November 25, 2008

my 10th post!!! hehehe.. ;p

yoh!!! now it is 4 am in medan.. i'm still up struggling to finish my everlasting notes(27 more to go) b4 11 am today.. hahaha.. i realli dun noe if there's anything enters my brain tonite.. hehehe.. my head is spinning cuz i've broke one of my taboo,i took caffeine so dat i can stay up studying 4 one whole nite.. hehehe.. da onli time i can taste one of my once-upon-a-time fav drink... huhuhu.. sedey.. hilang satu nikmat dunia... tue r.. sape suruh addicted sgt mse zaman sek dulu... ;'( hehehe.. dats all 4 now... nie sj jer nk taip juz 4 diversion jap... otak dh tepu doh..(hbskn 23 notes in one day) n nie nk sambung lg 27 notes.. hahaha.. dun try dis at home,kids... ;p tata.. n cya!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home